Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beads, beads, beads!!


I'm always on the look out for new and amazing beads; be it semiprecious or lampwork glass. I usually have colors in mind, but sometimes I just can't help myself and pick amazing beads that have nothing to do with my current seasonal color scheme (an example would be the Earth Collection hammered earrings).
I have found such amazing artists and suppliers on Etsy, and try to shop there as often as possible to support my fellow sellers. I also really enjoy going to my local bead stores and chatting it up with the wonderful ladies there (free advice and jewelry tips, too!). In the Bay Area I go to House of Beads in Walnut Creek and Beaded Bliss in Danville.
Whenever I go to either of these two places I feel like a kid in a candy store and always walk out with more that what I originally went in for.... I may have to take another trip tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment